SATRO Presentation


Vote for SATRO Construction Skills Bus          
I went to East Surrey college for an interview for painting and decorating. I took my folder along with me [from the SATRO Construction Bus] - this really helped. The interviewer had a brief look at the folder and then asked me some questions. She said can I have a look at the folder again and after looking at it she said this was very good and that I have a place at the college. I think the main reason for getting into college was the folder and doing the course.. The folder and course has really helped and will be good in the future for other interviews and getting jobs.    I have learnt lots of skills including painting, tiling, plumbing, plastering, woodwork, grouting and bricklaying.
I have really enjoyed the SATRO construction course this year and it has helped me decide about the future

 Aaron Boorman-Oxted School

What do you think? Do you have any questions or comments on the work that this charity does? Post them below and we'll try to get some answers 


Return to home page
 

No comments: